Saturday 1 May 2010

More than sex

BDSM and D/s is more that just sex, it is a mindset and a way of life, I don’t think I could do it online, it may start off that way – getting to know each other, but for me the actual physical domination is what I crave that mentality that can occur when you are faced with someone bigger and more powerful than you are and fully aware of it. That sense of vunerability, an edge of fear and yet trust that they will not harm you more than you can handle. I want to feel like a woman and for that I need a man who is male, an alpha male.

At the same time I know that although it turns me on and intrigues me the lifestyle of a Master and slave is not for me, maybe for a couple of day but not for life. I want to be equal in all areas apart from our sex life but I also want a dominant man, one who will stand up to me, will not let me win an argument just for the sake of peace, one who will take care of DIY and traditional male stuff. On the other hand I would like a job but preferably to keep me interested not to provide monetary income. This I know will be unlikely in this day and age but a compromise would be that he earnt more than me. A man that I would want to cook for, make him feel comfortable and relaxed but who would not object to cooking himself or opening doors for me.

I am 18, what can I say, I want the best of both worlds as I see it, it is a dream that is unlikey to become reality but I won’t stop wishing. I believe feminisim has gone too far and so many men are just so wimpy and women too aggressive I would like to be part 50’s wife, part partner, part lover, part submissive it might be asking too much but…..

No comments:

Post a Comment