Tuesday 4 May 2010

A blend

Is it too much to ask to have a blend, I love chocolate but could not go forever without vanilla. My favourite ice-cream is choc-chip cookie dough, vanilla ice-cream with exciting bits. I want to be a sub but that does not mean I am only interested in sex and submitting. I am a girl, I want to get to know the guy, go see a film with him, have him take me out, go to a museum together, go for a walk together. Not hello, nice to meet you, do you want me to slam my cock into you ass while you masturbate.

That is all very well, but I am still a virgin, hello? A little subtlety would be appreciated here. I don't think I have ever masturbated properly so that approach is just going to get me bright red, stammering, thinking help get me out of here. The first time I want to know the guy, like any other person would expect. A one night stand might sound fun but I am not a girl who sleeps with someone on the first date, I don't even know if I am the type to kiss on a first date.

And that is the trouble with me, I am hopelessly old fashioned in this regard, which sometimes come at a total opposite to other wants. I am a Gemini (not that I really believe in stars but it is a handy excuse) I seem to have two personalities that conflict with each other, I believe I can make them align but it is difficult.

Most vanilla people don't have as many scruples as I do, and I have not come across a non sexually experienced person into BDSM yet so I can't know about them. In this day and age virginity does not seem something that people are proud of generally, it doesn't even seem to matter. I am not waiting until I get married and I am not particularly attached to it but the longer I am one the more confused I get.

I want to have sex, don't get me wrong but at the same time I like being a virgin. I don't know why, it does not do anything for me, nobody walking past me on the streets knows but yet I do. I feel I am still so young, that something will change. I have in many regards been slow to grow up, in others I had to grow up very quickly. My room is still covered in posters and cut out pictures, complete with horses and Winnie the pooh (I know just a bit embarrasing talking about it but i like my bedroom as it is plus the bluetack that would remain means it would need a serious paint job!). Yet I also have pieces of modern sculpture, some canvases with beach paintings and lots of books.

This clash of child and adult will sort itself out slowly, I am still a teenager for another year and I am not wishing that away. In some respects I would like to not loose my virginity when I am a teenager. In others that seems too planned and if I meet the right person, and it feels right and I feel ready then what will be will be.

For now I will just go with what I feel, and that is that I am not ready, if I am so confused about it then I am not. I am not going to go out there and try to purposefully lose it as if I am ashamed because I am not. I have to respect myself and believe in myself and what I feel is right, the minute I start not to is the time when things will go wrong and I might end up in a bad situation. So I wait until I find someone who is the right blend to tempt me to take a bite!

5 comments:

  1. You are exactly right. you shouldn't lose your virginity just for the sake of doing so. There is nothing wrong either with wanting more than just the sexaul side of a relationship. A good D/s relationship can't be based on one night stands. Actually that isn't even a relationship. The D/s dymnamic builds over time and grows over time. Over time is the only way to really find your true self, and let this evolve.

    Stand by who you are and what you believe. don't settle for less.

    DV

    BTW - I was follower #4! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you follower #4! (I now have 5)
    Time and no settling sounds good to me. Relationship, that is the word I went round and round trying to find! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne alerted me to your blog and I became a follower. And I couldn't agree more with DV that you shouldn't lose your virginity just for the sake of doing so. Try to make it a special event that you will remember fondly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for becoming a follower (#6!!). And thank you for the advice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing wrong at all with being a virgin at your age and you shouldnt have sex until you are absolutely ready. There are plenty of other games you can play with Your future partner that dont involve penetration!

    DaddyDave

    ReplyDelete