Saturday 22 May 2010

Knees, life and tanning

I have done something stupid, I am sitting here with knees that are screaming at me. Today was so nice that all I have done is sunbath and be in the pool. But when I was in the pool I started imagining and my mind wondered, I pretended I had found my dom and that he wanted me to kneel, so I practised kneeling and getting up gracefully in the pool. I can't do it out of the pool so thought the water would help, then as I was day dreaming I wondered about the shallowend on my knees. Result is that my knees are red raw and objecting loudly to the aloe vera jelly I have liberally applied. Is my body wet or what??! I shudder to thing what they would be like if I had done it on the ground/floor, at least it was lino and water. Maybe I should build it up to stop them being so pathetic!

This week has been so up and down, been in bed for a couple of days and the rest I have been feeling really quite well but with no inclination to do anything at all. Added to that is a diet change, this includes having to eat 7-8 servings of vegatables a day which results in a lot of chopping having to be done! Very boring but will hopefully help my adrenal glands which are apparently not very good. What I would like to know is the name of one of my body parts that does its job properly and feel well!

I am not complaining as I feel quite well at the moment and I am loving the weather and being able to swim again and just laze around in the pool. So relaxing, only thing though is Mummy is doing this new diet too and she has been taken off caffine and sugar, that makes for a person to stay well clear of! I shouldn't laugh or complain as I did the same when I was taken of sugar years ago but a grumpy mummy can reck more havoc than a grumpy pre-teen.

Feeling so relaxed about life at the moment, not in a hurry to make any descisions about where I am going, the only problem is that I am much better when at home, but in order to actually have a social life and maybe explore meeting other doms and subs, I need to live away from home. Trying to think of how I can have a balance but failing.

Trying very hard to get a tan without burning, but have already had a mishap as used some body lotion yesterday and completly didn't see it was a gradual fake tan one I had bought about a year ago. I now have rather funny elbows and patchwork wrists!

No comments:

Post a Comment