Monday 24 May 2010

Moments

Sometimes, moments in life are just so good! Today was one of them, hot weather, a promising start on a tan and two lengths underwater achieved. A walk and 10 proper lengths of the pool increased my excercise yet again and I do not feel that tired. Compared to four days ago, when the day was spent in bed, life is amazing. I feel happy, confident and alive. I love feeling happy, it is one of the best feelings. Playing with my dog today, just rolling around and having fun, just relaxing, enjoying life. It is the simple pleasures that makes life so worth it!
God bless you all, for today he blessed me! (If your not religious then let life bless you!)

4 comments:

  1. Cub: Great to see that you're so happy right now. Maybe the good times continue.

    And as far as your previous post, I am glad you learned some valuable lessons. And please be patient. I know it's hard to be patient at your age, but you've got a long and hopefully happy life ahead of you. And let's hope taht you eventually find the man of your dreams. But the key thing is to be happy with yourself. When you project the image of being a self-confident person who is comfortable in her own skin, the chances increase that you will find similiar people.
    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fd Thank you! Ah, patience, always a hard pill to swollow but luckily I have got quite good at taking pills!! Hopefully that will help, thankyou for your advice, I do try and remember that, though it is hard work! Doubly hard when you are actually with people, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might like to read "Gordon" by Edith Templeton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you I will have a look into it!

    ReplyDelete